Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 .... Here we come!

2015 ended on a great note....sales in the galleries were very good, and I came up with a few new 'bird' designs. First I incorporated them into affordable, small bowls, and then into larger pieces. Most have no real resemblance to specific species, but all seem to evolve with a lot of personality.
Also sold, at the Signature Gallery in Savannah, was the largest piece I have made... The Zen Goat. (about 3x the normal size)
But 2016 promises to be interesting. First of all, the Etsy shop set up in late Nov. is doing well. You can go to that site and see between 35-40 pieces.(just go to etsy.com and plug in my name in a shop      or person search). The largest selection I have anywhere. I am now shipping directly from the studio

And I have come up with new shapes and sizes for the new year. Will post as soon as I have finished sculptures.
Last of all, the multi-pic photo, below, is an interesting compilation that came from Instagram, and shows the pics on my page that were the most popular in 2015.
So looking forward to the challenges of the coming year....and wishing everyone a healthy/happy year ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment