Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day ...on the road....

Outdoor Artist's Studio



La Petite Gallery

A fun travel day!  First I headed to Savannah to restock the Signature Gallery with 20 new pieces. Then coffee at Forsyth Park with an old friend......followed by a trip to Blufton, SC ( @ 20 miles north of Savannah).  I have posted pics of Blufton before, on Facebook, but you need to visit to really appreciate this 'under-the-radar', funky little artists' town. I am happy to say that I have a new affiliation with La Petite Gallery which means I have an excuse to visit often! LPG is a brand new co-op gallery shared by 5 very accomplished artists plus a couple of us consignment people. Amazing how cleverly they have managed to display a lot of work in a fairly small but charming space. So if you are headed up or down I-95 schedule an hour or two to make a stop. You'll be happy you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment