Sunday, October 12, 2014

Behind It All.....



One of the motivating factors in my work is making a (small) contribution to wildlife conservation.
I do this by contributing to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (follow on FB) ....and a portion of my sales fosters a couple of the orphan elephants. A week ago I drove to Charlotte to participate in the Global March for Elephants & Rhinos, and enjoyed the company of about 100 like-minded people. All in all, marches took place in 130 cities around the world, and I was glad I made the trip!

Part of the group before the march

In addition to this little journey I have been working fast & furiously to build/expand the inventory.  The Signature Gallery in Savannah, continues to keep me busy! In fact, the kiln is firing as I write!
And an ETSY store is in the works, so my next post should direct everyone to the site for a preview. 
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment